Monday, November 10, 2008

Airplanes and Video Games

Saturday we spent the day with the boys (big and small). Starting off with a trip to McClellan's Areospace Museum, where the boys were able to look at the planes and go inside a couple of them.
This plane was the favorite with the cockpit open the boys had tons of fun sitting behind the steering wheel, pushing levels and switches.




The morning ended up in the flight simulator room where the boys were able to fly a plane, just like grandpa does at home.

3 comments:

Kate said...

They really had a lot of fun with you guys!!!! Chase had been asking about going to Grandma Jackson's the entire week before they got to come over. I made the mistake of telling them on Monday. :)

Thanks for coming see Ty on Sunday for the primary program too. I really appreciated it and I know Ty was excited you both came too.

I LOVE all the pictures!!! I can't wait to see more. hint hint. ;)

Eric and Jill said...

Good thinking Shauna, now maybe we'll get a pilot in the family too! That's fun though that they got to sit in the cockpit. I love exploring those types of things.

Brittany said...

They had a couple of military plane in the park over the summer that we would climb inside, and even at the age of 27 I enjoyed that.