Monday, October 20, 2008

Slumber Party

Last Friday night we were delighted to have Chase and Tyler spend the night, only having one twin bed, we opted to let the boys sleep in the living watching movies.

They're getting tired, but as long as the TV is on, they kept their eyes open.

The next day Tyler was playing dirt bike...and must have worn the helmet for several hours before taking it off, even coming in to eat while wearing it.

Delicious apples off the tree.

Prince Charming...at first he wanted to hide from the camera, but then he gave me this most contagious smile.

Copying grandpa, Chase was dipping his cookies in the milk....oh...you can lose a lot of the cookie in the milk....Ahhhh, a fork will get it out.

It was a late night last night, Chase feel asleep while playing Nintendo.

Tyler was enjoying the time alone to play with the train.


4 comments:

Kate said...

WOW!!! I LOVE all of your pictures. The one you caught of Ty's true smile is FANTASTIC!!! And the one of Chase sleeping is super sweet. Thanks for sharing. :) I am glad they had so much fun with you guys. What a fun idea to have a slumber party!!!!

Eric and Jill said...

I really can't decide which one has the cuter smile they are just so fun to see. You gotta love how kids really won't fall asleep when that TV is on. It must be sign that Eric is getting older because he is starting to get past that.

Sister Christie said...

Shauna I loved the photos you took of the boys. They are wonderful. I especially loved the picture of Tyler with the prince charming smile! That is a keeper. I'm "steeling" it off your blog 'cause I love it so much. Thanks for sharing the pictures. They're fantastic!

Brittany said...

What a fun party. I wish I coulda been there. I really like the first picture with the boys trying so hard to keep their eyes open