Sunday, October 19, 2008

Grandkids and the Waterslide

One of the best investments we've made was this waterslide for the grandkids...Whenever they come around and the weather is warm enough, they insist we put up the slide. Logan even has a mixing valve we can put on to give the kids warm water when the weather is alittle on the chilly side.

Chase is daring enough now to not just slide down the slide, but he launches himself from the deck sailing in mid-air before hitting the slide.

Peyton's first ride down the slide was initiated by her sister....Notice she's not exactly smiling, although Halli thinks it's rather funny.


Chase launching himself from the deck.

Peyton checking out the water temperature.

This is where Chase got the idea of launching from the deck...way to show your little brother how to do it, Tyler.

How many times in just one minute can Halli go down the slide.... (I lost count).

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Yes this was a gret investment, and fun for the big kids to!

Kate said...

Great shots of the grandkids!!!! I LOVE all of your pics. I definitely agree the waterslide was a FANTASTIC investment. :)