Sunday, June 29, 2008

Middle Child Syndrome

How to keep the attention on you....Maybe it's the middle kid syndrome, but Peyton is definitely the cutest little girl, just by being herself and capturing as much attention away from the smart older sister and the new baby. She will pick up every pacifier (paseer) she finds and latch on to it. At the hospital she wanted to experience the newborn experience once again.


She looks like a fish out of water.

When I first got here, she would let me feed her playing crash landing the airplane..she got a kick out of it and would feed herself that way also. But the last few nights she's decided she doesn't want to eat dinner. After being put down from the dinner table this evening she meandered a bit and came back to mom's plate, who was off feeding Lexie, crawling up onto mom's chair she found mom's food so much more appetizing.

4 comments:

Kate said...

As a middle child myself, I see nothing wrong with wanting to be the center of attention. :) I LOVE Peyton's pink shoes. Very cute!

Brittany said...

Poor thing, she just isn't sure how she fits in. Might be a baby so she uses the "pacy", might be a big girl so she wants mom's food. She is soo lost.

Brittany said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!

Eric and Jill said...

I always found my mother's food to always taste better too. I knew the grass was always greener on the other side.