:( I must admit I am really bummed that you don't have the boat anymore. I was really looking forward to wakeboarding this summer.
you sold the boat??????????
Yes, no one used it at all last year, no water in the lake....besides, I can't it back up.
i would have taken it off of your hands, and when we move I would have used it as a trailer to haul stuff, now that I have an SUV ans can pull things.Looks like I am FINALLY going to have to sell my wakeboard that was only used for 1 summer. soo sad
Post a Comment
4 comments:
:( I must admit I am really bummed that you don't have the boat anymore. I was really looking forward to wakeboarding this summer.
you sold the boat??????????
Yes, no one used it at all last year, no water in the lake....besides, I can't it back up.
i would have taken it off of your hands, and when we move I would have used it as a trailer to haul stuff, now that I have an SUV ans can pull things.
Looks like I am FINALLY going to have to sell my wakeboard that was only used for 1 summer. soo sad
Post a Comment