We took the customary walk down the beach, this time we stopped in at the Dreams Resort and walked around. We don't have the gumption Kevin has, or we would have had breakfast while we were there. After all it is an All-inclusive resort, would they have asked for ID?
Love these beaches.
Towards the afternoon the wind began to settle down and we went out snorkeling. Ok, The only time I can remember seeing this much sea life was when we were in the Grand Caymans. WOW!! the fish were abundant and everywhere you looked.
I have the underwater camera, but honestly with goggles on and it's small viewing thingy...I can't ever tell if I got a good shot or not, but some of these turned out fabulous.
Look at all those fishys.
Then I turned the corner and look what I saw... MY OH MY...wish I could call Logan over...
Found Logan, took a couple of tries before he saw the sea turtle.
Yea, that was worth it. So Cool!





1 comment:
Wow, looks like an amazingly beautiful place! Warm weather & beaches = paradise :)
Post a Comment