New Years day I started painting. Jeanette Calvin who is new in our ward introduced me to her teacher who just happen to have an opening. I didn't know how I would do since I hadn't done any oil painting since high
school, and we won't begin to figure out how many decades ago that was. Maybe it's just beginners luck, but I am rather pleased with how my first painting is turning out. Oil's are definately easier than watercolor, but some painting just need to be in watercolor, which I hope to get back to after I get more confident with oils. My goal is to have this painting completed by the end of the week, I'm ready to begin another painting next Saturday.

3 comments:
Wow, that is so much prettier than the picture on facebook. That picture did not do it justice. I love it, and you are amazing!
Great job Mom, you are so talented.
You really do have an amazing talent and I think its great that you're getting back into it. Hope you're enjoying the class!
Post a Comment