Once again we were broken into. I was in Houston and Logan was on a job in Mammoth Lakes. He's resentfully put up with the burglar alarm and has told me when I am gone he doesn't set it. Thank goodness he did this time. When the intruder triggered it, he turned and went out this same window he broke. The only damage was the old broken window. I am thankful for Angie Reyes who dropped what she had going and walked around the house and stayed while the Sheriff's department searched the house. And I am thankful for David Wilson who came late that night and put up the wood window.
We loved traveling with Ashlyn and Britt back to our place for a week away from loneliness, while her husband was away. (Of course this was the weekend his boss wanted him to come home and help with some TI work....timing is everything sometimes).
Such a brave girl, not even a whimper while her stitches were removed. She said next time she wants pink stitches.
A rare cool evening in Houston.
Celebrating Brittany's birthday. She loves Neapolitan..therefore the Neapolitan cake.






1 comment:
Fun look back at the summer!
Post a Comment