Lexie ran to Izzy and smothered her with kisses. Such a good dog, she just stood there and took it.We actually meet them at Gatti-Town, a pizzeria with games, costs a fortune to go, but the kids love it.
This is the only picture I got of her looking at me on the little Merry-go-Round...she always seemed to be looking away from the camera when she'd go by.
Yes, we let her on the the glass table top so she could check out all the bright flickering lights.
Halli's favorite ride at Gatti-Town BUMPER-CARS.
I don't know why I have so many of her...I suppose she was the most enthusiastic and entertaining to watch.
Eric's turning Texas on us.
Just put a gun in his hands.
Some scoundrel pulled the fire alarm, it was pretty hard on young ears.
Look at these two beauties, Halli loved the "push of a button" umbrella and was so sweet to hold it for Peyton.
While waiting is not fun when you got a restaurant on a Saturday night, Eric found a way to keep Halli busy...he gave her a phone and dialed a number, apparently Frankenstein and Igor were on the other end. Spooky!!
While the crowd continued to grow at the restaurant, Kevin took Lexie outside for some fresh air. He thought putting her on a round bench wall would keep her from wandering too far. I took this picture to capture her hair....what'dya think? Maybe...maybe she has my hair color? Hmmmm can't wait to see as it grows in.
Peyton did not like being left out of the phone fun...so she talked to Grandpa Logan while walking thru the restaurant...she looked like a miniature teenager with the phone to her ear.



3 comments:
Love the photos. Especially the one of the girls with the umbrella, very cute! I'm glad we got to see you, and hopefully we'll be able to come up soon and meet the newest member of the family.
What a fun trip. Glad you got to see April and the girls while you were there.
It was a very fun afternoon and I think Eric enjoyed Gattitown just as much as the girls. And its good you finally got to have someone call you "Grandma Shauna."
Post a Comment