Saturday, September 6, 2008
This is What I'd Love to Live In
When you have an appointment and they keep you waiting and waiting...well, I start thumbing through the magazine and tearing out ideas. Here's my latest. Since I couldn't photoshop my house without a spending a tremendous amount of time on it...this picture conveys almost exactly what I'd like to see in my house. Now I know there are subtle differences, such as my roof is much flatter than the one in this picture and my, our house is more of a ranch style. But I love the scallops in the gable, the window in the gable, the porch, the steps leading to the porch, the window popping out of the roof...., Love it Love it Love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Love it love it love it as well. Very pretty mom. And if you decided to do siding on your home give us a call and we can make a trip to see you (remember brett used to install siding for a living.. and he loves it when I volunteer him for things).
Sorry we didn't make the trip last night, we seriously thought about it, but we were a little too tired and worried we would fall asleep.
when you build your porch you should do a nice deep porch so that you can sit on it during a rain storm and not get wet. Deep porches are AWESOME!!!
Don't you just love that porch. Yea, we could sit and throw eggs at the airborne cars flying over the hills.
I love the porch idea!!!! I am glad that it wasn't us you were waiting on. :)
I am up for the egg throwing idea.... can they be hard boiled?
Post a Comment