Saturday, August 2, 2008

Loving the Pool

Thanks to G & G Williams for having such a lovely home and pool - We were able to spend Saturday night at the pool.

Halli found a frog, which jumped from her hand into the pool, somewhere in all the trama of trying to catch the frog his poor little leg was damaged. Halli and Jill trapped the frog, Peyton looking on, but not getting too close.

Dinner
Halli takes after her mom, such a daredevil.

3 comments:

Megan and Joe and Lula said...

HEY Shauna! We stayed at the Valentin Imperial Maya. It was really nice we had a great time!

Brittany said...

That water looks soo good (APRIL - we are so going there when I am in town)

Kate said...

I absolutely need a pool!!! I am going to have buy a house down here that has one!!! :)