Logan and I headed to Idaho for the Harper Family Reunion last Friday, we meet Britt and Brett there for a relaxing weekend among the Sawtooth Mountains.
Playing horsehoes - I was praying for a ringer....Didn't get it on that try, but I got a couple of ringers later on...Oh Yea, and so did Brett, but I got mine first, Yahoo.
The family circle - taking time to sit and talk and talk and talk and talk....Can you name everyone in the picture? Nope....
7 comments:
Is Brittany kissing the horseshoe!?!
no silly, I was making a sexy pose with the horseshoe. TOTALLY DIFFERENT. :)
I won the horseshoe game to
left to right it's:
Madison, Lonna, Jer, Dad, Taylor, Austin, Me, Brett, Lindsey, Craig, Mur, Robin, Chris.
Ok what do I get for doing it?
So Who's on the other side of Madison and next to Chris? (I know)
Next to Chris is Grandpa (I recognize the pants and sandles), next to Madison I think is Guy, and then I think that is Austin.
How did I do?
Dang good.
Post a Comment