Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It's a Tuesday




It was a quiet day for our Anniversary, well, as quiet as it can be with two little ones wanting your undivided attention. Tyler set up a game, his favorite thing to do lately. If he found me in the office, her would come in and say,"Only Five more minutes and when you hear the bell go ding, it's time to play......DING DING DING, Grandma, you're done, come and play". At one time I remembered something I had to get done before the courier came and I told the boys I had one more thing I had to do, they both jumped up and ran into the office and sat in the chairs before I could get in there. They sure didn't like me in the office.

Dinner was at the Spaghetti Factory, quarters for the arcade games and dinner on Grandpa's lap.

1 comment:

fourandtwentysailors said...

I loved reading your history. You are so talented!! I'm jealous. You have a great life and you guys are great Patents and great Grandparents

Love both
Shellie