Thursday, February 21, 2008

Traveling Seasons

I must admit that I was excited to see Houston in the winter time....but then, well, Britt happened and here I am in Rexburg in the winter time, which is rather horrible and I will see Houston once again during the summer months when Sexie Lexie Rexie is born.

So Girls...It is South in the Winter and North during the Summer......

I am glad that I was able to be here and see Britt and Brett and take all those lovely hospital pictures, but I have not missed any opportunities to inform them that there are better places to live. Brett tells me...just ONE more year, just ONE. Okay then, no babies here!!!! Yea, Like I have any control over that. (Maybe I do...I got them to both serve their missions in Canada!)

Just so you know, I'm not the only mother with those sentiments. Brett's mom is here from Texas, awaiting for her first grandchild to be born. No not Britt and Brett...but Brett's twin Kara, who married Kale. You think that that same name is funny...Brett's sister Jamie married James last year. (It runs in the family.)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

It should just be an honor to visit your sweet daughters. be sure to always cherish the times you have with them.

Brittany said...

Thanks for coming and taking care of me. My recovery wouldn't have been as easy if you had not been here. Love you.